High Range Hospital Munnar seeks to make its website as accessible as possible and has built the site with the following in mind:
- The web pages are designed to be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions
- The website can also be viewed on a mobile device like a phone, or a tablet, since it follows the design principles of Responsive Design
- You can vary the text size by using your browser's text resize option (usually View > Text size)
- We have used text and background colour combinations that are sufficient in contrast
- The page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user-friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site and uses HTML headings
- Cascading Style Sheets control the presentation of pages and we have used properly structured markup for content. If style sheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read
- Form and fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation
- A sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website
We believe that this website meets the requirements of the level 1 criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines. We strive to meet levels 2 whenever possible, though we adhere to the accepted standards for accessibility and usability whenever we can although it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
The text is too small for me to read. How can I change it?
You can increase the text size on your browsers in the following ways:
- Google Chrome: Click on 'View' in your browser, and click on 'Zoom In' or 'Zoom Out.'
- Mozilla Firefox: Click on 'View' in your browser,and click on 'Zoom In' or 'Zoom Out.'
- Internet Explorer: Click on 'View' in your browser, then click on 'Text Size' and select the size of font you want.
- Safari: Click on 'View' in the browser, and click on 'Zoom In' or 'Zoom Out.'
I don't have access to Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word. How can I get them?
- If you do not have access to Adobe Reader you can download it from the Adobe website
Which web browsers are best for viewing this website?
This website is designed to function on the following web browser versions:
- Internet Explorer version 9 and above
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- To learn more about web accessibility visit: w3.org/wai - W3C accessibility guidelines